Happy 25 years Xyron

Hello all! Let's talk about my favorite adhesive line to craft with...Xyron. A huge, great, big happy 25th anniversary to Xyron! I think I will go through some of my favorite projects I've done with the assistance of the many wonderful products Xyron has to offer and show you my top 14 favorites. 

All Xyron products can be found HERE

Xyron's blog for more inspiration can be found HERE

A little over 20 years ago, one of my very FIRST purchased crafting tools was this pink X150.

#1: You Make Me Happy 

This post shows how I used the crafty X150 to help me scrap a special page. 

#2 Spring Explosion Box
This box, I show you how I used several Xyron products just to see how they work. I believe this is the 1st official project I did when I was accepted onto their Inspirational Team. Something I never fathomed to happen when I first bought that little X150 all those years ago!
#3 You Brighten My Day

I think this particular project is one of my favorites because I got to use rose gold with the navy blue, but also I was able to downsize the center of this card dramatically. The Xyron Creative Station Lite was essential to helping me with this card. 

#4 Castle Tower

My go to mega runner is always the Xyron Teresa Collins Mega Runner. In this post I used both the Xyron Teresa Collins Mega Runner and the Xyron Creative Station Lite to help me transform this 3D chest piece into a whole new object, a lighthouse. 

#5 Memorial Day Lantern

This project, I just keep coming back to it. It has so many special meanings for many people. 

Oh this one. This was a blast to make! I really enjoyed combining several files together to make this cute little set. 


It's no secret, I love making vintage trucks! So here's a combination of several I've done using several Xyron products. 
Across the Miles

With the assistance of the Xyron Teresa Collins Mega Runner and then Xyron Creative Station, I entered this project into a Dreaming Tree contest and ended up winning my Silhouette Cameo 4! 
#9 Mid-Century Modern Gramophone

Oh this one, This was a fun one mainly because I designed it from scratch. 


I was able to glam up some cupcake toppers for the big game using the Xyron Glaminator. 



With the assistance of the Xyron Glaminator and the Xyron Creative Station, I was able to make my very first slimline card which of course needed to be coffee themed! 


Even if you are not into paper crafting, Xyron has a new line of hot glue guns that I use all the time now! For this one, I used the Xyron Multi-Stick Hot Glue Gun to help with some home decor. 


Here's another example of using Xyron products for home decoration. 

And my round up would not be complete without at least one mention of an explosion box! I used several Xyron products for this little gift. 
I of course have many, many more Xyron projects that can be found in the search bar of my blog, on my Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest pages. 

All Xyron products can be found HERE

Xyron's blog for more inspiration can be found HERE

Off to my next project. Happy Crafting!


FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts