Football Cupcake Toppers/Wrappers

Hello all! Who is ready for the Super Bowl?! Our team didn't make it, but I imagine we will watch it to see which team wins.

I decided to grab my Xyron Creative Station®Xyron Glaminator Foil Laminator, 9", and Xyron Transfer Foils for Glaminator to adhere and glamorize my project.
Things you need to use the Xyron Glaminator Foil Laminator, 9":

  1. Xyron Glaminator Foil Laminator, 9"
  2. Xyron Transfer Foils for Glaminator (I used copper, green, red, and silver for this project)
  3. Laser Printer
  4. File to print
  5. Die Cut Machine

Once you have printed and cut your file, simply put it in the clear plastic sleeve that comes with your Xyron Glaminator Foil Laminator, 9" and cover with your chosen foil.
Run the sleeve through the Xyron Glaminator Foil Laminator, 9".
Remove sleeve, let cool down, and remove foil.
You can see in this picture below how the foil adheres to the black laser ink during the heat process.
I did a print on black cardstock as well.
Once all my files were cut and the ones I wanted glamorized foiled, I ran the pieces through the Xyron Creative Station®.

Next I assembled each cupcake topper and wrapper.


Final Project:
Each sentiment on the cupcake toppers is foiled. Based on certain lighting though they appear black.





Each Cupcake wrapper has a foiled border around in either a helmet, grass, or whistle. 

 Materials Used:

  • Paper
    • Recollections
      • Black
      • White
  • Die Cut Machine
    • Silhouette Cameo 4
    • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition
    • Silhouette Design Store
      • Whistle
        • Design ID 31330
      • Grass Pattern
        • Design ID 300611
      • Cupcake Wrappers
        • Design ID 48659
      • Football Field
        • Design ID 46856
      • Football Stickers
        • Design ID 303593
      • Grass & Border
        • Design ID 56521
      • Scallop and Plain Circle Frames and Mats
        • Design ID 75070
      • Football Set
        • Design ID 46930
      • Football and Helmet in Grass
        • Design ID 54672
    • Xyron
    FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.

    Comments

    Popular Posts