Kingston Crafts Christmas Train

Hello All! While I was creating the Winter Cottage I felt like a train from the Dreaming Tree Christmas Cheer Bundle was needed. It's been awhile since I've done this train. The last time I made it, it helped me win Dreaming Tree's winter challenge (here). With that train, I reduced the file about 75% of the original size. This round I reduced it to about 50% of the original file size. 

I really enjoyed working with the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad

I cut my pieces out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and used Xyron products for adhesion.  
I took a few elements, like the holly, from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Ornament Kit to help decorate my Christmas Train. 
The top of the cars have stars and circles in them so that...
...they can be illuminated if wanted!

For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts