Kingston Crafts Winter Cottage

Hello All! I decided that I just had to create the Dreaming Tree Winter Cottage from their Winter Wonderland Set with the new Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad.

When working with 3D pieces such as this cottage, I like to cut all of my elements out and then run them through the Xyron Creative Station to easily adhere to the base. 

Since I had many large, medium, and small pieces I pulled in my Xyron Creative Station Lite to help apply adhesive. 
The reds, greens, and pinks in this Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad blend wonderfully together. 
Once I ran a small tipped item around the cut of my clear top film, I removed the film and started to assemble my cottage. 
Finished project:
I decided I needed to pull in some little people to help make my cottage more lively. Using the newest set of Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies was a perfect way to achieve that goal. 
The Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies have a new feature this round, pre-made clothes and accessories! Using the matching clothes made it so easy to dress my little dolls to match the cottage. 
I even used a few presents and holly from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies to help decorate my cottage. 
As with most of my 3D projects, pop the lid up and put some tea candles in it to light it up! 

For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com


Comments

Popular Posts