Kingston Crafts Christmas Cup Gift Set and Baby Shower gift box

Hello All! While I was creating the Winter Cottage from the  Dreaming Tree Winter Wonderland Set with the new Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad, I thought the cup that comes with this set would make a great gift set.

I cut my pieces out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and used Xyron products for adhesion.  

I actually was not expecting this file to be this large upon the finished project, but I was able to fit two king size candy bars, two hot cocoa mixes, and two baggies of marshmallows for the gift part. 

The Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies have these cute little sentiment stamps as well as the snowflake stamp I used for the tag below. 
With the same paper pad, I made this baby boy shower gift box.




For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts