Kingston Crafts wooden ornaments

Hello All! Something that is new to the Kingston Crafts line is the Kingston Crafts Holiday Ornament Kit. With this kit, you get 20 wooden ornaments. One side is already primed white. You also get 32 Alpha stamps that fit the little banner area of the ornaments and 100 paper die cuts that match any of the Kingston Crafts paper doll stamps and dies. 

For my ornaments, I measured the oval portion and banner portion of the ornament. Then I designed and cut my pieces out using the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and Xyron products for adhesion. 

After cutting out my oval and banners, I stamped the sentiments using the stamps that come with the Kingston Crafts Holiday Ornament Kit. Then I ran my base pieces through the Xyron Creative Station to easily adhere to the base. 


Next, I took the Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies and created my subjects. Each one has matching clothes from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Ornament Kit that match the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad perfectly. 
Each of my ornaments have different decorations on the banner, but would all look cohesive together!
Anyone up for a snowball fight? I was able to hot glue little balls to this ornament below with my Xyron Hot Glue Gun Pen.
For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts