Kingston Crafts Everyday Paper Pad

Hello All! The Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Everyday Paper Pad truly is an everyday kind of stack. It has the base colors with matching double sided prints. They are bright, cheerful, and ready for your project needs. 

It's been a while since I've done flowers. I felt this little gabble box was a great area to display a flower arrangement. This could be used at a baby shower, wedding shower, or even a general gift for someone. 

After assembling my box and flowers, I adhered the flowers and greenery to my box using the Xyron Hot Glue Gun Pen.


My daughter is very much all about rainbows right now. Taking a little inspiration from her lively hood, I made a series of three rainbow cards with the bright paper from the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Everyday Paper Pad.
The original files for these cards have cutouts for stars and whatnot, I simply removed those before cutting out my card base with the Silhouettes Cameo 3 and 4. Then I applied the stars from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard Folio to each card.

Each card needs a sentiment. What better way to do it than to use the matching Kingston Crafts Everyday Alpha Stickers!

The Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Everyday Paper Pad screams cheerfulness. What better way to be cheerful, but to make some birthday bag cards by Lori Whitock. 
Her colors that she used for the print and cut portion of these cards matched the paper pad pretty well. 
Each bag has an insert area for a gift card or message card. 

 For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com


Comments

Popular Posts