Kingston Crafts Christmas Gnome Tag Cards

Hello All! Let's talk about Gnomes. Admittedly I was one of those 'what's the big deal' type of people. Then I made my first Gnome card and it was all downhill since then! They're cute and interchangeable. I had this set of printable Gnomes from Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Design Store that just so happen to match the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad and the matching Kingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard Folio.

I didn't want each tag card to be the same so I designed and cut different designs with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4 before running the pieces through my Xyron Creative Station

With each card, I was able to use the Kingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard Folio for decorations. 

There are some foil sheets in the Kingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard Folio, but the matte pieces are easily accessorized with hand drawn lines, dots, and squiggles. 
You can even stamp sentiments onto the trees or holly leaves using the stamps from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Dies set.

Pictured below are some of the foiled stars from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard Folio.

I even pulled a few sentiments from the Kingston Crafts Holiday Card-Making Kit to mix and match with the cards.

As with all Kingston Crafts paper pads, the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper Pad also is double sided with large and small matching prints. 

The Kingston Crafts Holiday Card-Making Kit also has some matching washi tape included with it. 
For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts