Kingston Crafts Pinwheel card

 Hello all! When I saw the tiny pinwheels in the Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Spring Paper Pad I had to make my own 3D pinwheel to match! 

The double sided paper make it easy to mix and match with these sets. 
I had to decide if I wanted the thing stripes are thicker stripes on the outside of the pinwheel. Ultimately it made more sense for the thinner stripes. 
A simple brad to the middle held my pinwheel in place. 
Hello Spring is right. When I was making this card we were in the midst of getting four fresh new inches of snow so I am ready, ready, ready for some spring!

Final Project: 



Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts