Life is Sweet

Hello all! Mason jars, so versatile. I was very excited to see this Diamond Press Life is Sweet Shaker Cards Stamps and Dies set. I have future plans for this one as well.

Their newest sets include: 

This is a set that can be used for any theme any time of the year. The set has everything you need, including these foam sheets. Pssssst...don't toss out those "scrap" pieces of foam. You can use them as pup up dots on other projects! 
Hey look, I'm heat embossing again! If you can't tell, I prefer this method when using stamps. not always, but most of the time. 
What would I do without my Xyron Creative Station?! 
After cutting my card base out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4 (I ran both machines as I made 6 of these cards alone) came the fun part of assembling my jar.  
See when I said keep those foam scraps! I wanted my top to pop. 
I embossed the details with the stamp that comes with this set on the lid cloth as well. 
After this card I made the rest of my cards in a similar fashion, just different themes. 

Final Projects: 











Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here



Comments

Popular Posts