Happy Mail Stamps

Hello all! For my final guest design project for Diamond Press, I made a set of cards using their Diamond Press Happy Mail Envelope Stamp Bundle.

Their newest sets include: 

This set I will use further in the future when sending off cards to friends and family, but for now I wanted to see how I could use them for more than envelopes. 
Starting with DCWV's Birds and Butterflies stack, I cut out all of my pieces with the Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4. 
Once my pieces were ran through the Xyron Creative Station, I assembled each card.
Then I decided which card to stamp directly on or heat emboss the sentiments using the Diamond Press Happy Mail Envelope Stamp Bundle.
Final Projects: 







Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts