Flutter Pop card set

Hello all! Continuing with my guest design posts for Diamond Press. Who doesn't love butterflies and dragonflies? I always stop and enjoy the beauty of them when I see them. So naturally I loved this Diamond Press Flutter Pop-Up Stamps and Die set. 

Their newest sets include: 

Unfortunately the embossing I did on the front of the cards with the butterfly folders I have did not transfer over well under the lights of the studio or when photographed, but it truly is a beautiful little set of cards. 
The larger stamp sentiments made it simple to heat emboss onto the front of my cards. 
Once all the embossing was done, I ran my cards through the Xyron Creative Station.
I made 6 of these cards so the ribbon was rather long, but I absolutely love that I don't have to use glue when assembling my cards. The Xyron Creative Station takes care of all my adhesive needs. 
For the middle of the card, I started by heat embossing the pop up portion. 
I used both gold and black powders.
Already loving it. 
Final Projects: 
When someone opens this card, they will love the pop-up butterfly or dragonfly.







Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts