Kingston Crafts November release Sneak Peek

Hello all! For those of you who follow HSN (Home Shopping Network), should know that craft day is coming on November 2, 2020. Well.....Beth Kingston has released another exclusive set with her Kingston Crafts line. 

I really have to tell you that I LOVE this set. I love the different embellishments, stamps, and the paper is awesome. This set is intermixable with the first set as well. 

Join me over the next week to see what I've made with this set. For now though, how about a little sneak peek of the possibilities with this set! 

I have not scrapbooked in I don't even know how long. I just got so busy with life, that it kept getting pushed back. When I saw this set, I really wanted to do a layout of my husband and I on our most recent vacation to Newport OR. 
I like to plan out my layouts before applying any adhesive just in case I want to change anything. 
Once I have every planned and ready for adhesive, I ran my pieces through the Xyron Creative Station
I did some heat embossing for my layout with the new Diamond Press Happy Mail Envelope stamp set (will be featured on Monday's show). 
By cutting this piece of chipboard from the Kingston Crafts Love Collection 26 Stamps with 40 Chipboard Frames in half, I was able to make a cute corner frame.
One very simple way to change and add color to your chipboard pieces is to stamp them or in my case, heat emboss them. 
These stamps are designed to decorate your chipboard. But you absolutely can use them without the chipboard too!

A little tip to save your finger tips from the heat, tape your item down. 
I also used a sentiment from the Kingston Crafts Love Collection Paper Doll Stamps and Dies for my journal tag. 


Next I took a few stamps from the Diamond Press Happy Mail Envelope stamp set  new detail stamps and applied them throughout my layout. 
I have had this little envelope of Coral Reef Sequins for YEARS and I could never find or remember to find paper to use them with. It just so happens that the Kingston Crafts Love Collection 60 Sheets Double sided 12" x 12" paper matched perfectly!
Like last time, the Kingston Crafts Love Collection Hearts and Arrows Chipboard Pieces comes in several different colors. This round the chipboard pieces are arrows and hearts where was last release, the Kingston Crafts Essentials Chipboard Megapack were hearts and butterflies. The great thing, they can all be used together! 

Final Project: 
The title and sentiment are very fitting for my husband. As you can tell from the photo, he keeps things interesting!

Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts