Thinking of You Card and Tag

Hello all! We are back from vacation, children have started online schooling, and this crafter is catching up on some posts! Today I bring you this little card and tag set I made using Kingston Crafts

I wanted to do something with these wonderful Color Theory stamp pads that coordinate so well with the Kingston Crafts Essentials 84 count Paper Pack

For this, I used the Color Theory:

How cool is it that the Kingston Crafts chipboard pieces match not only the paper, but also the ink?! 
I am loving the fact that I can heat emboss on my chipboard pieces. I used the 4x6 Dots Patterned stamp as well as the 4x6 Icons stamp set to emboss my pieces.  
I followed the same regimen for my tag as well. 
I was able to duplicate my card in a smaller form with the different sizes of not only the Kingston Crafts chipboard pieces, but also heat emboss them with the different sizes on the 4x6 Icons stamp set.

Final Project:
I was able to use the Thinking of You stamp set to add a sentiment to the tag and card. This set can be sent together or sent to separate recipients. 

Pop up dots help bring dimension to your work!



Materials Used:
FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts