Tag and Card set

Hello all! When I started this project, I wanted to make two completely different items using the same paper from the Kingston Crafts Essentials 84-cound Paper Pack

I really had no idea where I was going with this so it just kind of shaped as I went. But one thing I definitely wanted to do was incorporated the swirly stars and sentiments from the Kingston Crafts Essentials Square Stamps and Chipboard set with matching stars from the Kingston Crafts Essentials Chipboard Megapack
I started with shadowing where I wanted the moon to go with some Color Theory Sunny Day ink. 
Next I decided to heat emboss the swirly stars in a silver to make them pop. 
After heat is applied, the stars really pop. I didn't bother to clean it up before embossing as the extra little specks just make it look even more magical. 
Next I shifted focus onto the card. Even though I used the same papers, I did not want it to match so I added some Lemon Zest Grid Washi Tape and eliminated the Halloween theme. 
Once I had all of my elements cut and ready to assemble, I ran them through my Xyron Creative Station Lite. Assembly was a breeze at this point!
Final Projects:




Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts