Tic Tac Love Card

Hello all! Today I am showing how I heat embossed some chipboard pieces from the Kingston Crafts Shop


The 4x6 Icons stamp set is designed so that you can emboss or stamp on the Kingston Crafts Essentials 1,080 Piece Chipboard Megapack. Of course you could always use this stamp set on it's own. I used it two way.

First I heat embossed on my frame using the 4x6 Icons stamp set.
I used the stamps with two different embossing powders.
Next I used the 4x6 Icons stamp set to heat emboss onto my chipboard pieces. 
Then I ran all my pieces through the Xyron Creative Station.
Next I simply assembled my card. I used pop up tabs on my chipboard hearts to make them pop on the card. (Note I used the Gingham Patterned stamp on the mint colored heart just to show that you can use other stamp methods on these pieces as well!)

Final Project:




Materials Used:
FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here


Comments

Popular Posts