Thinking of You with Love Tricycle and Cart box cards

Hello all! I'm back at it this week with some new products from the Kingston Crafts Shop. This week I will be displaying cards that can be made in a quick pinch, but look just as beautiful as a card that takes hours to make. 

The focus for this project was using supplies and paper I already have mixed with the new stamps, inks, washi tape, and patterned paper from Kingston Crafts

For my first projects I did two foldable box cards by Lori Whitlock that I got from the Silhouette Design Store (files listed below under materials used).

Once I cut out my brown parts, I ran them through my Sizzix Big Shot with a wood grain embossing folder. Then I detailed the grain with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
 Next I chose two sentiment stamps from the Thinking of You stamp set, paired with the Color Theory Glass Slipper ink pad.
 Next I started to assemble my cards.
This file comes with flowers to cut out, but I decided to use some flowers I have on hand from I Am Roses.

Final Projects:

Note, I used the Gingham Patterned stamp set with the Color Theory Glass Slipper ink pad to make the plaid difference on the top of the cart.


Materials Used:
FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here




Comments

Popular Posts