Donut With Love Truck

Hello all! I'm back at it this week with some new products from the Kingston Crafts Shop

Continuing with my theme this week of making quick, but beautiful cards in a pinch, I grabbed my Kingston Paper Pack from Kingston Crafts, the Thinking of You stamp set, 4x6 Dots Patterned stampColor Theory Pink Lemonade ink pad, and the Kingston Crafts Essentials 1,080 Piece Chipboard Megapack
The Teresa Collins Mega Runner from Xyron tends to be my go to runner on smaller projects such as this one.
This was a simple card to make with just a few sheets of paper.
I used the 4x6 Dots Patterned stampColor Theory Pink Lemonade ink pad, and the Kingston Crafts Essentials 1,080 Piece Chipboard Megapack to decorate the frosting portion of the donut!

Final Project:


Materials Used:
FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here


Comments

Popular Posts