Mother's Day Set

Hello all! Mother's Day is fast approaching. If you have a gardener in your life, this Dreaming Tree bundle is perfect. The Garden Goodies SVG Bundle can also be used for any occasion, but I chose to use mine for a Mother's Day gift set so I modified some sentiments on mine.

First I grabbed my DCWVinc.'s Simple Joy stack to plan what bright spring like colors I wanted to use. Next I paired my paper choices with some Bazzill cardstock for my base.
Next I cut each element and detailed before assembly.
Since I am making this a gift, I decided to personalize the sentiments. There are gold elements in the paper so I matched it with my sentiments by foiling them gold using my Xyron Glaminator.
For each piece I used some of the same Xyron tools and some different. For the Seed and Glove Tote, I used the Xyron Creative Station and the 3" Disposable Sticker Maker. I like to use the smaller adhesive tools for the tiny pieces as it's easier to control where they line up.
I decided to use some mulberry paper flowers from I Am Rose to decorate both my tote and card.

When I got to the My Garden Seed Basket, I actually decided to turn it into a pop-up box card. For the adhesive on this little cutie, I used the Xyron Creative Station, Xyron Teresa Collins Mega Runner, and the Xyron X150 Sticker Maker.
The final step was to create the Watering Pail.
Final Project: 



My Garden Seed Basket (turned into a pop-up box card)






 Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.

Comments

Popular Posts