Ha-Bee Birthday

Hello all! I hope you are all in good health and safely enjoying this time with your family. I know I've been really busy with my children so I have not been able to craft nearly as often as I usually do. But I took some time to make this birthday card for an upcoming family members birthday.

To begin with, I designed a quick little card in Silhouette Studio. I cut out my elements with the DCWV Honey Dear stack, using my Silhouette Cameo 4.
For the smaller pieces, I ran them through the Xyron 3" Disposable Sticker Maker. I do it this way just so I have a little bit more control of placing my small pieces in there.
 Next I ran my large pieces through the Xyron Creative Station.
Using the Xyron Creative Station allowed me to apply adhesive to the entire back of my large pieces, making assembly a breeze. Once I had the vellum on the back of my bees, I used the Xyron Anna Griffin Tape Runner to adhere the bees and flowers to the face of the card.
Final Project: 
One of the reasons I like using DCWV's double sided stacks is so that the inside of my cards are decorated already. However, I added a little extra to this one just for fun.
Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.

Comments

Popular Posts