Camping fun

Hello all! So today I am bringing you a 3D camping scene that I pieced together with a bunch of files from the Silhouette store as well as pieces I made on my own.

To begin with, I cut my pieces out on Bazzill Cardstock as well as I used DCWV's Country Manor stack for the camper.
Phew, after cutting all the greens out, I checked my blade and glad I did. Remember to clean your blade often! 
I assembled my 3D trees using the Teresa Collins Mega Runner by Xyron® for ease so I didn't have to wait for glue to dry.
Next I ran all of my big pieces through the Xyron Creative Station®.
I decided to use this Camping 3D Trailer Box by SnapDragon Snippets found in the Silhouette Store. I reduced the size of it by about 75%.
I decided to use vellum over the windows so that I could light the trailer up if I wanted to.
I added an extra circle to the underside of my main stage to give it a little bit more stability.
I designed this circular box to have a dip in the front of it just to give it a little bit of fun and dimension instead of it just being a plain old circle box.
By using the Teresa Collins Mega Runner by Xyron® I was able to take my time in assembling the side to this box.


Final Project: 


 The trailer is removable so that I can add a light to it.


 Turn out the lights...
The trailer is just large enough to fit a tea light candle in it (battery operated of course).


Materials Used:
  • Paper
    • DCWV inc.
      • Country Manor
    • Bazzill Basics Papers
      • Coconut Swirl
      • Caribbean Breeze
      • Caramel Apple
      • Whirlypop
      • Patch
      • Milkshake
      • Peanut Fudge
      • Cherry Splash
      • Extreme Pink
      • Easter Grass
      • Avocado
      • Rain Forest
      • Cream Puff
      • Raven Mono
  • Die Cut Machine
    • Silhouette Cameo 3
    • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition
    • Silhouette Design Store
      • Camping 3D Trailer Box
        • by SnapDragon Snippets
        • Design ID: 87066
      • 3D Campfire Box
        • by Lori Whitlock
        • Design ID 268371
      • 3D Moose and Fir Trees
        • by Marji Roy
        • Design ID 50769
      • Tire Marks Tractor Borders
        • by Studio Ilustrado
        • Design ID 114622
      • 5 Grass Shapes
        • by SnapDragon Snippets
        • Design ID 26838
      • 3 Layered Flowers
        • by Lori Whitlock
        • Design ID 20340
      • Mountains 
        • by Hero Art
        • Design ID 29821
      • Fishing Set
        • by Studio Ilustrado
        • Design ID 85533
      • Adventure Arrows
        • by Loni Stevens
        • Design ID 60965
  • Adhesive

    FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.

    Comments

    Popular Posts