Paperless Post

I have to tell you about this awesome e-card site, Paperless Post. Now, I know you're probably thinking "paperless? Woman you make cards, why would you use a paperless service?" In short, time. Time is why I would use an e-card site like Paperless Post and boy could I have used it before Christmas. This site is also great for the last minute birthday card. If you are like me, I always forget to grab stamps at the store, effectively making my cards late. 

This year ran away from me. I didn't even have time to make my Christmas cards. With Paperless Post, I could've just sent out a quick email to all of our family and friends and be done with it. No worry about filling each card out, addressing envelopes, and wondering if it made it to the recipient. 


This site is so easy to use. They have several options from Flyers, Cards, Invitations, Stationary, Photo cards, and so many other things. Each card has a generalized, but changeable message on the back. You can also upload your own design if needed. They have so many to choose from, that I was happy to see that they have an option to save cards for later so I can remember which designs I really liked.  


For my first card, I chose a 'just because' card for a friend because who doesn't love getting a card?! The card rotates to show the message on the back. 

For my second card, I chose an encouragement card for a friend that has a lot running through her day. 
I found the process of personalizing the cards easy and quick. But what I loved the MOST about Paperless Post, was being able to see that the card was sent and recipient received the card. Your recipients can even reply back to your card which rarely happens when sending a card through USPS. This is a service I will definitely be using in the near future!

They also offer an automatic RSVP tracking for those who are planning a party, reunion, wedding, or any other event that would require a RSVP.

How to find Paperless Post: 



FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.

Comments

Popular Posts