Masculine Birthday Card

Not only are men hard to shop for, they're hard to make cards for! Do you go serious, funny, impersonal, or generic?! For this masculine birthday card, I decided to go funny with a mix of serious and a theme along the lines of "time".

With the help of a few Tim Holtz pieces, his French Industrial stack, and (1) sheet each of Bazzill's Butter Mints, Almond Cream, and Peanut Fudge cardstock, I think I accomplished my goal.
I used the print and cut feature on the Butter Mints cardstock to print off the messages.
 Then I used Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo ink to distress the paper
Next I used a Darice embossing folder with my Sizzix Big Shot to emboss clocks on the under sheet and distressed it with some Walnut Stain.
 I just distressed it where I knew the top cut out would not cover.

Final Product:

 The card base is a Lori Whitlock 3 steps file from the Silhouette Design Store.





 Materials Used: 

Comments

Popular Posts