Christmas Cards 2017

Merry Christmas to everyone, please enjoy your family and friends this holiday season!

This year I made 36 Christmas cards. This was my first 24 so all in all there were 6 different designs.

I decided I desperately needed to use DCWV's newest Winter Frost stack for the first batch. I love love love the double sided stacks because then I don't have to worry about decorating the inside of the card! I matched the cards with silver sparkly paper from the Glitzy Glitter stack also by DCWV.
I was able to fit two cards to one 12 x 12 sheet. Doubles not pictured in this post.

I decided to add some color to the ornaments and Santa bags with the Craftwell eBrush.
I find that the smooth glitter paper is not only easy to cut with the machines, but easy to change color with markers.

 Final Project

For the second set of cards, I decided to make them a spinner just for a little added fun! 




Materials Used: 

DCWVinc. Winter Frost, Christmas Flip/Side, and Glitzy Glitter stacks
Card base files from Silhouette Design Store
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio~Designers Edition
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue

Comments

Popular Posts