Ha-bee Mother's Day

Hello all. Today I am showing you a set of Mother's Day cards from one of the newest SVG Attic sets, JGW Sunflower Sunshine!
 JGW Sunflower Sunshine

This set is such an awesome set, however I only needed two cards from it. Since I have to mail these, I unfortunately didn't do the awesome box (which is my favorite from the set) or the cake stand. 

I did however, decide to stray from the traditional sunflower colors and mixed it up a bit. 

For the Sunflower Sunny Day card, I mixed it up a bit by making it into a shaker card. 

I added some gold foil paper by Rinea Foil to allow for a shiny pop of color on both cards. 

 For the bees, instead of putting the wings under the body, I did them on top and made two so that I could embellish with the heart to match the beads and hearts in the shaker portion of the card.

The sentiment couldn't be seen well because of the shaker portion, so I opted for a tag.
One great thing about using double sided cardstock, the inside is already decorated with little effort!
 For the next card, I kept it fairly close to the original. The gold foil adds another layer of defining texture.
 I added more bees to keep with the theme of the sentiment.

Materials Used: 
DCWV double sided 'Preserved Paper' stack

SVG Attic 'JGW Sunflower Sunshine'
Tombow Multi liquid glue
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Rinea Gold foil 

Comments

Popular Posts