Cowboy Christmas Card

For this card, I was told the recipients raise horses, therefore the customer wanted a western type card. I suggested a horse drawn carriage and the customer said that would be perfect cause the recipients do sleigh rides for people during the winter. 

I couldn't just put a horse drawn carriage on a card and not have something move on it. Before I knew it, I combined several types of cards into one. 

 At first sight, it looks like a normal shadowbox card. Sugar Tip: To make the snowy night sky, I watered down some of my Aleene's original tacky glue, took a fan brush and flicked the watered down glue onto the blue background. Then I sprinkled it with some glitter and let it dry. 
 Open it up and pop it up, turns it into an easel card
 Pull on the tab and it turns it into a movement card
The moon is a vellum so in the right light, it lights up as well! 
 Inside
Materials used:
Silhouette Cameo
Recollections brown shimmer paper
Aleene's original tacky glue

Comments

Popular Posts