Mad Scientist

Slowly I am getting back into scrapbooking which is great! The only downside, I take WAY too many photos. 

With this layout, I decided to go with a Mad Scientist approach. When little kids get to painting, drawing, gluing, and other crafty things it can get a bit chaotic and messy! 

The inspiration for this layout is from DCWV's October Stack-a-holic challenge.
 Even though the challenge is one page, I had to make a matching page for my son's scrapbook! Gotta even it out otherwise my OCD goes bonkers!
 With this little chemistry set from Doodlebug Design, I used a clear velum to create the flasks. 

Materials Used:
DCWV October Challenge
DCWV Baby Boy stack
Doodlebug Designs:
Splats

Chemistry Bottle Sets
Chemistry Bottle Set
Doc Frankenstein 

Silhouette Cameo
Teresa Collins Mega Runner
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue

Comments

Popular Posts