Breath the Ocean Air

One of my old bosses birthday was this week! She was always my role model in life. A very genuine, kind hearted, loving person and that's always stuck with me. 

 I know that her family/friends have made it to the Oregon coast regularly for some time by the ocean. 
 The few times we have been to the Oregon or even Washington Coast, I always loved to see the lighthouses. 
 I found these Blue Moon charms and decided to incorporate them into the card for two reasons, one it can be the sun. Two if for any reason the recipient doesn't keep cards, she can remove the charms and use them in a necklace if wanted! 
 The sailboat portion of the card is sunken in for more depth. 
I also added some blue moon rocks in the sand area. Looking for seashells, glass rocks, and other sea life on the beach is always fun!

Materials Used: 
DCWV Coastal Stack with coral in it (found at Michael's)
Image result for DCWV Coastal stack
Silhouette Cameo
Miss Kate Cuttable designs (lighthouse, sailboat, sea life, anchor) 
Card base inspiration from DCWV Stack-a-holic September Challenge
Blue Moon Nautical charms and rocks
Image result for blue moon stone chips
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scotch ATG gun

Comments

Popular Posts