You are my Sunshine

One thing I know, photographing scrapbook layouts is not my specialty! This shall be a new goal of mine.

When I saw the August Stack-a-holic scrapbook sketch challenge for DCWV, I thought right away that the sun needed to be a shaker!

1st page ~ The center of the sun is the shaker portion of this LO. It is a clear cut through the layers, but I wanted the clouds to be seen in the back as well. 

Slowly I am catching up on my son's scrapbook pages. Although he will be eight this year and I am rounding about year three of his life and haven't even started my daughter's who will be four in a few weeks!
 Which is why I enjoy doing scrapbook challenges. It makes me do a layout instead of planning on doing it someday!
 2nd page
I just love the copper accents in this stack!


Materials Used:
DCWV paper stack:
     ~Copper Blues
DCWV Scrapbook LO Sketch
Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Silhouette Cameo

Comments

Popular Posts