With Sympathy

For this card, I used the DCWV August Stack-a-holic sketch challenge. It's no know secret that I am a definite DCWV stack-a-holic!

 I took one of the stacks I won from last months challenge and made three cards yesterday. It is unfortunate that this has to be a sympathy card, but the Minty Lace stack made a very subtle elegant touch to the card.
 I am trying to reach my goal of making sure the inside of my cards look nice as well. It does take more supplies, but the end results are worth it!

Flip a flash onto this paper and it picks up the wonderful iridescent accents of the paper.

Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Minty Lace' Stack


DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge: 


Close to My Heart 'Take Heart Occasions'
Silhouette Cameo
Aleene's Original Tacky glue
Scotch Advance Tape Glider


Comments

Popular Posts