Pumpkin Patch hacks

Fall time. The leaves, the colors, the smells, the cooler season, and EVERYTHING pumpkin! One of our favorite family traditions of the entire year is going to the pumpkin patch!






Usually a trip to the pumpkin patch means a hay ride! Depending on which patch we go to. I modified the trailer a little bit so that it fits my title (Fun day at the pumpkin patch) on there instead of the two girl moose. 


 You can't have a pumpkin patch without pumpkins, straw, and barns! 


To create this layout, I started with choosing the paper.


Then I chose my files. I couldn't just use one KBD file, I had to use two! They are all so darn cute, it was very hard to pick! But I narrowed it down to 'At the Pumpkin Patch' and 'Happy Fall Y'all'.


One little touch I do to many of my projects is outline the animal with a darker shade. Since I have not ventured into the e-brush element, I use a simple ink and q-tip. Yes, q-tip. Quick, cheap, disposable, multi use! 

 Q-tips are even helpful in defaulty equipment! I have a love hate relationship with my ATG gun. I have found though that by putting two slices of a q-tip stick into the open areas by the little tabs of my tape, the tape cannot come off anymore!

Comments

Popular Posts