Boo

I am loving this weather! We went from high 90's to 100's to 70's overnight! No more air conditioning, not cold enough for the heater which only means one thing, Fall is coming!

With fall comes H A L L O W E E N! Both design teams I am on have a lot of halloween related things to offer. KaDoodle Bug Designs is constantly putting out cute new and older cutting files. Virginia Turtle has stamps, stamps, and more stamps for the upcoming holiday!

For this first card, I used KBD Frankie and Frankette Racoon. The sentiment stamp is part of VT's multi stamp pack.





This second card is a oh so cute ghost file from KBD Charmkin Cuties files. Peek-a-boo Ghost has to be one of my favorite files! I decided that I needed a male and female of these cards so by adding a bow and some eyelashes, I have a girl!


Comments

Popular Posts