Kingston Crafts Wedding Favors

Hello All! Phew it has been a long time since I've done a blog post. Life. That's the excuse! I have been posting more on my Facebook page and Instagram page than doing full blog posts. But since I have a lot to cover for the newest Kingston Crafts release, I am going to do blog posts and throw a lot of information your way!

Let's begin. Today is release day on HSN for Beth's newest line. YAY! Woohoo!!! Run and grab your newest KC supplies. The design team worked extremely hard to bring you examples of what can be done with the Kingston Crafts paper, chipboard, stamps, paper dolls, and so much more. 

To begin with, the Black and White paper pad is perfect for weddings, anniversaries, New Years, or even Halloween projects. I cut my pieces out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and used Xyron products for adhesion. 

I made a cute little favor set perfect for any wedding or anniversary table. 

I added in a little of the teal paper from the Christmas stack to make my little ring box. 
When working with pieces like this, it's so simple to run them through my Xyron Creative Station to apply adhesive to the entire back of my pieces. It's my go to adhesive on any project. 
The Xyron Creative Station is also useful when dealing with foil type papers so that you don't get warping or glue marks. 

For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts