Kingston Crafts Spooky Halloween

Hello All! The newest Kingston Crafts Black, Gray, and White stack was very useful in this little spooky Halloween set. I paired this stack with the newest KC Paper doll set and the newest printable Halloween costumes! I cut my pieces out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and used Xyron products for adhesion. 

I started with the haunted house. I reduced it to about half the size of the original Lori Whitlock haunted house found in the Silhouette Design Store

Side note: When working with vellum, I have two go to products to use. Either the Xyron Tape Runner or the Xyron Creative Station
All of the paper used to make this little house came from the Black, Gray, and White Kingston paper pad with the exception of the vellum and the grass paper came from the Christmas paper pad. After cutting out my detail pieces, I ran them through the Xyron Creative Station for quick assembly. 

What's a haunted house without some characters to go with? I made the Lori Whitlock Decagon Pop Up Frankenstein Card and the Lori Whitlock Decagon Pop Up Bride of Frankenstein Card. However, I put my own twist on the original files. 

I finished both of these cards and then received the newest Kingston Crafts Halloween Costume printable sheet. I mean, how could I pass up the opportunity to switch out Frankenstein and his Bride for a paper doll witch and a vampire?! 




For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com


Comments

Popular Posts