Kingston Crafts Halloween Cards

Hello All! I paired the newest Kingston Crafts Black and White paper pad with the Kingston Crafts Everyday Alpha Stickers to make this set of Halloween cards. I designed and cut my pieces out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4, and used Xyron products for adhesion. 

I wasn't really sure where I was headed with this card. I cut a bunch of elements and then just pieced it together as I went. I used my Xyron Creative Station to adhere the vellum ghosts as well as the other elements to my card base. 

I also used the Kingston Crafts Everyday Alpha Stickers for the 'Boo' sentiment on the front as well as a little haunted wishes on the inside of the card. 
Spiders, I don't like them AT ALL. But for some reason this 'trick or treat' card turned out to be my favorite one of the set!
This 'Spooky Fun' card was easy enough to make. I ran my white paper through my Xyron Creative Station first, then cut the mummy out using my Silhouette Cameo 3. Then I was able to peel the backing off of my cuts and simply apply to my base. 
The final 'Eeek' card has a vellum backing behind the web so it can be illuminated with a simple tea light candle if wanted. Side note: When working with vellum, I have two go to products to use. Either the Xyron Tape Runner or the Xyron Creative Station

For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts