Kingston Crafts Everyday Scrapbook LO

Hello All! Last, but most certainly not least, I made this scrapbook of a recent outing with our children. The Kingston Crafts 12 x 12 Everyday Paper Pad brought some brightness to the table since we're between the summer and leaves changing season where most things around here just look dead. 

I had a general idea of where I was going with this LO before cutting my elements out with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4. I used both my Xyron Creative Station and Xyron Tape Runner to avoid any warping of my photos or paper. 

Oh, look, they do get along sometimes! Definitely worth scrapbooking the proof. 
We surprised the kids with a boxer pup at the beginning of the summer It's been about 5 years since we've had a wiggle butt in the house. I looked for over a year for her with many failed or scammed attempts. When I was just about to give up hope, she landed in our laps. She fits right in with our family as if it was meant to be. But I wanted to capture some memories with her while she was still somewhat small. So after a walk in the rain, I was able to capture a few shots of all three of my wigglers. 
For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts