Kingston Crafts Christmas Card Kit and Sticker Letters

Hello All! One of the best things about the Kingston Crafts line is that you can intermix several different kits, paper pads, stamps, paper dolls and more. For this set, I used the Kingston Crafts Holiday Card-Making KitKingston Crafts 12 x 12 Holiday Paper PadKingston Crafts Everyday Alpha StickersKingston Crafts Holiday Chipboard FolioKingston Crafts Holiday Paper Dolls Stamps and Diesand yes even the Kingston Crafts Holiday Ornament Kit.

With my cards, I usually like dimension to them or some working parts. So you will see different pop up areas, textures, and dimensions throughout this post. 

I mixed and matched the paper, stars, and NOEL letters with these cute little Christmas wreaths for this card. 
I know that any candy canes bring joy to my children!
The Fa La La paper is one of my favorites. I love all of the colors in it. 
This reindeer is adorable. I can't decide if he is calm or scared though!
What is Christmas without a little Mrs. Clause
Or Santa?! 
I had this left over ornament that I had already papered from my previous work with the ornament kit. I decided to pop it on a card and grab one of my paper dolls for this card. 
For more Kingston Crafts products please visit Kingston Crafts, you can also find them and other paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts