Kingston Squeeze the Day set

Hello all! The lemons in the new Kingston Crafts set called to me. 

It's nice to step outside the box every once in awhile, okay most of the time for me. I don't know how my brain works, it's a mess up there! I had this pack of mini rolling pins and I felt that the mini lemons would pair nicely with one of them. 
I took some simple acrylic paint and painted my pin accordingly. 
Next, I took the 'Squeeze the Day' stamp from the Kingston Crafts stamp set and stamped it directly onto my pin. 
Then I added the ribbon and the tiny little lemon drop with the Xyron Hot Glue Pen
Next I got to work on my stand. I used the Sunny Day and Lime Light ink pads to highlight the lemons and leaves on my vine. 
Wait, what? Foam stickers! Oh yes please. Two sheets to play with in the Kingston Crafts embellishment set. 
I used the Xyron Creative Station Lite to adhere my pieces. 
Just like the previous Kingston Crafts paper pack, the sheets are double sided. As seen below, I used one sheet of paper to display the large lemons on one side and the small lemons on the other side. 
Using the Sunny Day ink pad, I highlighted areas on my lemons. 
Next for the matching card, I used the same paper and stamps. 
After adhering my tags together with the Xyron Mega Runner, I took my Swingline stapler to add a tiny bit of texture to my sentiment piece. 

Final Project:

Quick note on the mini rolling pins. I didn't like how dull my handles were compared the the bright yellow paper. I simply painted the handles with the Sunny Day ink so it all matches!
That little lemon piece! 


Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts