Kingston Spring in my Step

Hello all! Who is ready for spring? Me, me, me! To help bring good spring vibes our way, I made this slimline card using Kingston Crafts spring line. 
To be honest, I had NO clue whatsoever of where I was going with these cards. I just wanted something bright, cheery, and not the standard 3 slotted slimline card. Using the lime paper from the Kingston Crafts paper pad, paired with flowers from the Chipboard box I got to work. I used the Xyron Creative Station to adhere my card face to the backing. 
There are so many options when it comes to the Chipboard Box. I was able to just throw pieces together to make some nice spring flowers. 
Next I welded some circles together in Silhouette Studio - Designer's Edition and cut them out using my Silhouette Cameo 3. 
Then I dragged the Kingston Crafts Pink Lemonade and Sunny Day ink pads down the background cuts I did on white cardstock. 
Not bad for not having a direction of where these cards were going. 
Next I took the Lime Green ink pad and leaf stamp from the Kingston Crafts stamps and ink pad set to detail the leaves of my Chipboard box. As well as stamping the card sentiment. 
After this I assembled each card

Final Project:








Materials Used:

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Comments

Popular Posts